我的秘密天地

Thursday, September 15, 2005

*sleep sleep*

I have a number of friends who do not read chinese at all... So to be fair to all of my friends, I decided to post something in English once in a blue moon...(huh? that means it would never happen at all? coz da moon would never be blue.... haha... jk lar..)
Today, I actually had a lecture at 8.30am... but as usual, I didn't attend...coz if I went, I need to walk half an hour to get there, and then half an hour to come back.... NO!!!
So I was thinking maybe I can study in the morning... I told my plan to Bing, a friend of mine who is staying at next block, whom i was chatting last nite... He, knowing that I alwiz oversleep, offered to give me a morning call. I chose 10am...
I woke up around 7+am when Tat Hong called me... I continued to sleep after da phone call... I woke up again when Bing called... But feeling that my whole body need more rest, I lied on da bed.... until 1pm.... Finally I woke up.... *sigh* Whole morning gone... *sob sob*
I found out that I'm doing nonsense these days... alwiz wasting time on Friendster... looking into other friends' site... searching for anyone I know but has not yet added to my site...
Is that a sign of loneliness? I wonder... Hmmm...
Probably not.... coz I'm not lonely.... *laughing sarcastically*
I think I'm just trying to finish my internet quota... Every month I get 1GB... Everyday I'm thinking how to use them up... Nothing much to download oso... Hmmm...
Anyway, I downloaded a song, an oldie
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
If I had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty the nights would seem so long
With you I see forever oh so clearly I might have been in love before
but it never felt this strong
Our dreams are young and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go hold me now touch me now
I don't want to live without you ……
* Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you * (repeat)
If the road ahead is not so easy
Our love will lead the way for us like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too hold me now touch me now I don't want to live without you ……

1 Comments:

  • wheeee.. fair enough fair enough! for someone like me... dun once in a blue moon lahh.. once in a full moon can ah? can can? muahhahhaaa...

    that song represents sumthing eh? ;) ekeke..

    By Blogger *~eve~*, at September 24, 2005 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home